We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our Website and/or our mobile portal. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website or when you report a problem.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
• Details of transactions you carry out through the website.
• Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
1. We will collect information about your use of the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and reporting purposes.
2. We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the website and to recognize you when you return to it.
Where we store your Personal Data
2. We capture your personal data over a secure link using recognized industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the internet.
How we use this information
1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with access to our website and/or to provide any services we agree to provide (if any).
• To monitor and verify your use of the website.
• To provide any support and maintenance of our website, including routine maintenance, upgrades and other changes to the platform.
• To notify you about changes to our Website.
2. We may also use your data to contact you by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of information
1. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.