The following rules form an agreement between 18bet.com and its clients. By registering with 18bet.com you declare your full understanding and acceptance of these rules.
Last update: 24.04.2017
Personal information and account
1. The clients take full responsibility in ensuring their contact information and payment details.
2. Clients must be at least 18 years of age in order to place bets. 18bet.com reserves the right to ask for proof of age and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
3. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that their username and security details are confidential. In the event where a client is worried that this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any transactions under the previous username will be the client's responsibility.
4. All personal data should be kept confidential and secure.
5. 18bet.com does not accept customers from Bulgaria, France and its teritorries, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Israel, Great Britain, Netherlands and its teritories and the United States.
6. It is the customers' responsibility to ensure full compliance with all applicable local or national laws before registering at the site. 18bet.com accepts no responsibility for any customers' breach of any the applicable local or national laws.
7. It is the client's responsibility to check that the laws in their country concerning online gaming allow them to place bets.
8. If a customer's account is inactive for over 6 months, 18bet.com reserves the right to forfeit the outstanding balance.
9. 18bet.com has the right to request documents, in order to verify your identity at any stage of your activity.
10. The use of any 3rd party software (often referred to as robots or bots) to perform any function within the sportsbook and/ or the casino is strictly prohibited and if detected will result in seizure of any accumulated winnings and the immediate closure of the player's account. This includes but is not restricted to automated software being used to access the services 18Bet offers, place bets for the player or make gaming decisions for the player. In cases where historical instances of bot use are detected after cashouts have been paid, 18Bet retain the rights to take reasonable measures to reclaim invalid winnings.
1. Clients cannot cancel or change a bet once it has been placed and confirmed.
2. 18bet.com accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (E-mail, fax, etc.) and where received will be void, no matter the final outcome.
3. 18bet.com reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts without providing any justification.
4. 18bet.com reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of people acting in an attempt to defraud the website. If there is an evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection which had been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, 18bet.com reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend the accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
5. Winnings will be credited to clients' accounts following confirmation of the final result.
6. 18bet.com reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit which has been canceled by the payment processing party, 18bet.com reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
7. Should funds be credited to a client's account by mistake, it is the client's responsibility to notify 18bet.com of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to 18bet.com.
8. The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care brought to our translations, in the case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
9. 18bet.com reserves the right to close customers' accounts and void all settled and unsettled bets in an event where customers open more than one account in order to manipulate the system.
10.Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the match/bet will be treated as a 'non-runner'.
11. Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such bet is had been accepted by mistake, it will be canceled.
12. 18bet.com does not take any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which can lead to obvious price errors. In such cases, all bets will be deemed void.
13. 18bet.com will not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or which have been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
14. 18bet.com reserves the right to offer on certain bet types lower odds than on single bets.
15. All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
16. Although every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on site with regards to an event is correct, it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
17. When an event is canceled, all related bets will be canceled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
Duplicated accounts policy
1. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, E-mail address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Moneybookers etc.), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers.
2. Your Account must be registered on Your own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), E-mail address, or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which You open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account:
3. All bonuses, free bets, and winnings acquired from such promotions using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited.
4. We may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amount in respect of void winnings and transaction fees) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amount to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account);
5. We may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for such through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.
1. For promotions where the rollover is on the bonus: Please note that when a customer has real money and bonus money in his balance, real money is used first.
2. In cases where there is an attempt to use the amount of the sports bonus in the casino without meeting the specified rollover requirements, 18bet.com may cancel the sports bonus and all winnings associated as it can be seen as bonus manipulation.
3. In cases where there is an attempt to use the amount of the casino bonus in sports without meeting the specified rollover requirements, 18bet.com may cancel the casino bonus and all winnings associated as it can be seen as bonus manipulation.
4. In the case of a bonus manipulation, 18bet.com reserves the right to deduct the bonus and the winning associated with the bonus from the customer's account.
5. All 18bet.com bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and 18bet.com may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of its customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
6. 18bet.com considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Any changes to these rules will be displayed on the website, and it is the customer’s responsibility to keep themselves updated with any changes.
8. Players can only have one active casino and sports bonus at a time. In order to claim another bonus, the currently activated bonus must be completed or closed first. Otherwise, all previous bonus money will be revoked.
9. 18bet.com reserves the right to cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
10. 18bet.com reserves the right to review transaction records and logs whenever needed, for any reason. In case that following these reviews the account is identified or suspected as non-recreational play type or wager style or collaboration between parties, all winnings and/or bonuses will be revoked at the sole discretion of 18bet.com.
11. Casino bonus manipulation is considered but is not limited to:
11.1. Placing bets with minimal or no risk
11.2. Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slot games or Double Feature on Video/Power Pokers
11.3. Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for the bonus
11.4. Making large bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
11.5. Placing bets exceeding the permitted maximum stake for the particular bonus
12.In order to claim a free spins bonus, a player must enter the respective bonus code when depositing. Free spins are not granted instantly and will be available to eligible players within 48 hours of the bonus code activation. A customer must use all acquired free spins within 7 days of acquisition or otherwise they will expire and will no longer be available. In order to use the free spins granted by 18bet a player must launch the game corresponding to the promotion on offer, and click on “Play free spins now”.
13. In the case where customers have received free spins as a present at 18bet's sole discretion, they will be required to perform a minimum deposit equal to the winnings gained as a consequence of the free spins, and to wager the deposit in question 5 times before any withdrawals of winnings are permitted.
We realize that for some customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such customers, we offer a self-exclusion option for a period of six months up to five years as per customer's request. If you require to self-exclude yourself, please contact us from your registered E-mail address to email@example.com, specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for. Kindly note, that only upon clear 'self-exclusion' request will your account be suspended as per the agreed time. Otherwise, all accounts are in status "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon customer's request. 18bet.com holds the responsibility to keep self-excluded only the accounts, which are specifically mentioned in the customer's request. We take no responsibility for duplicated accounts.
If you wish to close your account, you must do so by sending your request from your registered E-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the reason you wish to close your account. Our customer support team will endeavor to solve your issues or concerns, and if unsuccessful, your account will be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to reply to your E-mails and process your request.
An account, which has simply been "closed" can be reopened at any time by customer's request, one only needs to contact our Customer support department by E-mail at email@example.com or Live chat.
1. Withdrawals will be processed only to active or open accounts.
2. A customer can withdraw money from his account using bank transfer only once a month. Minimum withdrawal using bank wire is 500 €. It is the customer's responsibility to check the fee rate which is charged by his bank.
3. Withdrawals are allowed only in cases where the customer uses the same payment method he used to previously perform a deposit, except in cases of PaySafe and Credit card deposits.
4. A customer can withdraw up to 15,000 € (or equivalent in other currencies) from his account per week.
5. Multiple withdrawals performed within a 30-day timeframe will be charged a fee to cover administrative costs.
6. 18bet.com reserves the right to charge withdrawals with fees to cover administrative costs, in case the deposit amount is not rolled over at least 5 times (sports wagers on odds less than 1.5 or casino wagers with minimum/no risk will not count for the roll over).
7. 18bet.com is not responsible for any failures or delays that might be caused due to restrictions/problems on the Credit card companies' side. 18bet.com strongly recommends that its customers choose between the E-wallets available on the site to perform fast and secure money transactions.
8. In order to process Credit card withdrawal requests, we require the following ID documents:
8.1. Copy of identity card
8.2. Copy of back and front of your credit card
8.3. Addressed bank account statement or utility bill
8.4. Additional identity verification documents
9. If the player’s choice of payment has been registered using personal details, different than those of the 18bet account holder, we reserve the right to ask for additional documentation to prove the accurate use of both institutions.
10. 18bet.com reserves the right to review transaction records and logs whenever needed, for any reason. In the case where following these reviews, the account or accounts are identified or are suspected of non-recreational play type or collaboration between parties or abusing the site's terms and conditions, all withdrawals will be canceled and all winnings will be revoked. In addition, 18bet reserves the right to suspend such accounts.
11. VIP customers will enjoy higher withdraw limits with different terms and conditions applied, upon notification from the VIP team.
12. Maximum winning amount per ticket (including repetitive tickets) is 30 000 €.
13. Customer’s maximum winning amount per day cannot exceed 100 000 €